Mastering Motocross Sponsorship Online Course
My Mastering Motocross Sponsorship Online Course is the complete guide for everyday racers to learn how to successfully approach and secure sponsors to save more money and make racing more affordable.
When I started trying to get sponsors, information about sponsorship was pretty hard to come by. There were generic tips for athletes in mainstream sports, but there was nothing that applied specifically to the motocross industry.
There was no step by step guide on what to do or how to do it, even for the basics like approaching brands and what to include in a proposal.
There was nothing to give me the structure and guidance that I could follow and put me on a successful path in my sponsorship campaign.
And it meant brands and businesses wouldn’t even respond to me, so I had to dig deeper into my own pockets because I didn’t know how to make myself worth their time in the beginning.
So, seven years later and after working with brands such as KTM, Shift MX, Thor MX and more, I put together the Mastering Motocross Sponsorship Online Course, where you can learn from my mistakes to fast-track your sponsorship success with the right coaching and guidance that I wish I had.
Here are just some of the things you’ll learn:
- The secrets to reaching the right people at the companies you want to be sponsored by, so you can successfully contact brands (and the admin staff don’t file you as junk)
- What to include in your proposal so you can get your foot in the door with sponsors (and how to submit it)
- How to write a winning email that commands a response from companies, including a script to follow, so you don't look like a time-waster and nail the pitch
- How to make sure what you’re offering is highly-valuable to sponsors so they can’t say no
- Assemble a sponsorship team around you to make you the strongest candidate possible
- Build an online presence on social media that will make you known to sponsors, and how to use it to your advantage (even if you only have 100 followers)
- Gain media attention to increase your sponsorship value (it’s more accessible than you think with my industry secrets)
You’ll also get:
- No-risk 30-day money-back guarantee (if you're unhappy with the course for any reason in the first 30 days of purchase, I'll refund the full amount)
- Access to confidential industry resources such as templates and examples of proposals, email scripts and newsletters
- Direct email access to coaching
- 2 months worth of social media content ideas
- Work at your own pace through 19 audio lessons
- Certificate of completion
- Lifetime access to the course
What makes me qualified to teach this course?
I’ve been a media professional in the motocross industry for the last seven years, where I’ve been able to work with the biggest brands and riders in Australia while travelling the country covering national championships.
In that time, I’ve owned and operated my own publications that depended solely on sponsorship from within the industry. I was able to sign sponsorship deals with companies such as KTM, Shift and Thor, along with a number of leading dealerships and brands, by using the techniques and strategies that I teach in this course.
Why take this course?
Every racer no matter their results can earn sponsorship to save money going racing, but it’s how they approach and present to sponsors that ultimately ends in rejection.
This course will take you from not even being in the conversation with potential sponsors, to landing meetings with them. You’ll be equipped with the knowledge, skills and confidence to get sponsors, and ultimately save hundreds of dollars in racing costs every year.
Who is this course for?
This course is for riders of all levels and abilities, however it’s been made with the average everyday racer in mind - including parents of junior riders, and clubman and intermediate riders. The principles taught in this course still apply to pro-level riders.
How long does the course take to complete?
The course is self-paced - so you can take as long as you need to complete it. Each audio lesson is short and sharp - you'll get the information you need in a matter of minutes, however the duration will come from taking action in sponsorship journey and receiving coaching on your progress.
Chapter 1: UNDERSTANDING SPONSORSHIP
Lesson 1: How sponsorship works
Chapter 2: GETTING STARTED
Lesson 1: Establishing sponsorship targets
Lesson 2: Shortlisting potential sponsors
Lesson 3: Building a sponsorship team
Chapter 3: MAKING YOURSELF ‘SPONSORABLE’
Lesson 1: Sharpen your online presence
Lesson 2: Mastering social media
Lesson 3: Earning media coverage
Lesson 4: Creating and sending a newsletter
Lesson 5: Raising the bar with a website
Chapter 4: THE PROPOSAL
Lesson 1: Getting your foot in the door
Lesson 2: What a proposal should include
Lesson 3: How to design a proposal
Chapter 5: IDENTIFYING YOUR VALUE OFFER
Lesson 1: Understanding value
Lesson 2: How you can offer value
Chapter 6: MASTERING THE APPROACH
Lesson 1: Contacting the decision-maker
Lesson 2: Timing of seeking sponsorship
Lesson 3: Writing a compelling email
Chapter 7: MAINTAINING SPONSORS
Lesson 1: Delivering on promises
Lesson 2: Regularly check-in